Terms & Conditions for Venue Bookings
Payment for the venue is taken when booking to secure it. We are not able to hold bookings.
Please note Entrance tickets must be purchased in advance via our website www.sculpturebythelakes.co.uk , then follow Booking Essential – Day Tickets.
- The River Keepers Hut – maximum of 4 people
- The Island – maximum of 6 people
- The Pavilion – maximum of 8 people
Please note that these are the maximum number allowed per venue and sole use of.
Venues are rented out from 10am – 4.45pm
Keys must be returned promptly by 4.45pm
- Sculpture by the Lakes has a no children under 14 (including babies) policy.
- Well behaved dogs on short leads are welcome.
- No BBQ’S, cooking devices or electric kettles in the park or venues.
- For the winter bookings, there are log burning stoves in The River Keepers Hut and The Island which will be ready to light on arrival. The Pavilion has an electric heater.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drink.
- There is a fridge in The Pavilion only.
- We do not allow balloons at the park or in any of the venues.
- Swimming is strictly forbidden anywhere onsite.
- To enable everyone to enjoy the peace and tranquillity we do not allow any music to be played onsite. While we want you to enjoy yourselves, please keep noise to a minimum – sound carries over water!
- We do not supply crockery, cutlery, or glasses in any of the huts.
We serve drinks and meals in our “Kitchen”.
We also offer “Pantry Picnics” from our “Kitchen”. Please book 72 hours in advance.
Tel: 07899 802483
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
- Bookings cancelled over one month prior to date will be refunded.
- Bookings deferred to a new date will be allowed on one occasion only*. This must be within 3 months of the original booking.
- Bookings cancelled less than one week prior to booking (unless deferring*) will be charged a 20% administration fee up until 72 hours prior to day. After that they will forfeit the full booking fee. We cannot accept deferrals with less than 72 hours’ notice except in exceptional circumstances.
Sculpture by the Lakes reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time.
SCULPTURE BY THE LAKES, Pallington DT2 8QU